The ultimate in a luxury furnished residence. Enter these executive furnished suites directly into a beautifully decorated foyer, drenched in natural light. No feature has been overlooked. Recently renovated and designer furnished. Located in the most desirable neighbourhood of Toronto’s Bloor-Yorkville area, The Platinum offers a personal haven of luxury, tranquility and comfort in a furnished luxury condominium. These luxurious furnished condominiums allow you to enjoy designer shops and Toronto’s best restaurants, all just minutes from your front door. Steps to Toronto’s subway system and a popular supermarket, this location really does have it all.
When only the best will do…
comprehensive amenities and services for your ultimate convenience
- All-inclusive monthly and corporate rates.
- Private lobby entrance with 24-hour concierge.
- Secure, on-site underground parking for one car.
- Health club with steam room.
- Full orientation of the complex and area upon arrival.
- Fully-equipped kitchens with all appliances, dinnerware and utensils.
- Bathrooms complete with all toiletries, hair dryers and bathrobes.
- Two-bedroom suites feature two full bathrooms.
- Entertainment center with 32″ TV, DVD player, CD stereo & Rogers VIP cable.
- In-suite business centre complete with work desk, chair and phone.
- Private phones with free local calls. High speed Internet available.
- Private mailbox and complete postal service.
- Individual climate-controlled heat and air conditioning.
- Full-size duvet covers; high thread count cotton linens and towels.
- Beds feature queen size “Beauty Rest” mattresses.
- In-suite washer, dryer, iron and ironing board.
- Professional housekeeping services and parking available.
The Platinum – Bloor Street East, Toronto, Ontario, M4W 3Y1
|Suite Type||Monthly Rates (min. stay required) – Call for Corporate Rates|
|One Bedroom Suite||$3900.00 – $4140.00|
|One Bedroom + Den Suite||$4200.00 – $4350.00|
|Two Bedroom Suite||$5250.00 – $6500.00|
(All rates subject to change without notice, and may be subject to local taxes.)