Toronto is a vibrant, happening and multicultural place to live so there is no wonder why so many people choose to relocate to this great city. Whether you are already on your way here, or just considering if Toronto is the place for you, here are some tips to help you along the way.
Toronto has a great standard of living, but coupled with this are high house prices and rental costs. The average price for a semi-detached house will be in the region of $1.1million and a condo will be in the region of $750,000. Prices of course will vary depending on where you are staying, whether that be in the bustling and trendy downtown core or in the quieter and greener suburbs.
Prices will also vary depending on location for those of you considering Toronto rental properties, but to put things into perspective, the average monthly rent for a two bedroom condo will be in the region of $3,500. In addition to this you will also need to consider utility bills.
Your home is so important when relocating, and so it is essential that you get the right help as soon as you can. A Toronto relocation services professional is essential to help you in finding the right property to meet your real estate and relocation needs.
In considering where you would like to live, you will also need to think about the transport options available in order to commute to and from work. Toronto has a great subway system, streetcars, buses and the Go Train, which are all extremely reasonable in price.
A Multicultural City
Toronto is incredibly diverse with people from all over the world calling Toronto their home. Around 200 languages are spoken here, and so wherever you are moving from, you can be sure that you will be made to feel welcome and right at home.
Toronto benefits from great weather with scorching summers and snow filled winters. Although winters are not as harsh as other parts of Canada, you will still need to wrap up and invest in winter clothes. It’s all about the layers!
When you decide to make the leap and relocate to Toronto, you will most likely need to find temporary accommodations for your first month or so before finding a permanent place to live. MAC Furnished Residences are able to offer fully furnished residential suites across the Toronto area whilst you wait for your permanent accommodation to become available or for your furniture to be shipped over.
We can help
MAC Relocation Services are able to help relocate you and your family seamlessly to Toronto. We offer a number of various services including the following:
- Toronto and the GTA (Greater Toronto Area) Area Orientations – we can familiarize you with the city and neighbourhoods.
- Move Management (Global) – we arrange the mover, surveying your home, customs clearance and all of the other details from origin to destination.
- Destination / Settling In Services – we can help in organizing things such as your Social Insurance Number (SIN), Health Insurance (OHIP), Driver’s License, Banking, Schools Cars, Pets and much more.
- Rental & Residential Re-Sale – we are expers in rental and home purchases in Toronto and the GTA. We are professional licensed Toronto realtors that are experts in rental and home purchases.
- Temporary Accommodations – We offer furnished suites and luxury furnished apartments whilst you wait for your permanent real estate accommodation.
- Departure Services – we can also help those who are leaving Canada including home sales, lease terminations, closing of utilities, etc.
If you are considering relocating to Toronto then please get in touch with our registered Toronto Real Estate agents and brokers that are licensed with OREA (Ontario Real Estate Association) and TRREB (Toronto Regional Real Estate Board.) We can assist in individual relocations, family relocations and corporate relocations. Please email email@example.com or telephone 416-222-0025 / 1(877)239-0025 to connect.