If you have been thinking about expanding your investments to include Toronto real estate, today is the best day to get started. Property values continue to go up each year, so waiting just means you end up paying more. Becoming a real estate investor is easier than you think. We can help.
First things first: what is an assignment? It’s when a seller sells their interest in a property before they take possession (ex: before it is built). This means that they are selling the contract they have with the builder/seller.
Investing in an assignment property allows you to get that nearly finished condo in a year, versus waiting for 3 or more years for a construction project to be completed.
Some other benefits to investing in an assignment property:
- Up-and-coming neighbourhood
- Latest finishes, desirable for renters
- Project has usually already started, or is nearing completion (lower risk of project becoming derailed)
- Can get the property below market value (usually assignments sell for less than resale)
Some things to note about buying an assignment property:
- They are often harder to find, as most builders prevent assignments from being marketed
- These sales can get complicated, so make sure you have a great real estate lawyer, and a great agent (US!)
Real estate grows in value faster than you will earn interest from a savings account at your bank. Invest in Toronto real estate now and build your wealth. Our team of real estate sales representatives are Toronto real estate specialists. Why would you not use a specialist for such a big investment? Together with our mortgage and legal experts, we help make the process straightforward and efficient. We are real estate investment experts. We’ll help make you a successful real estate investor.
Call us today to book your complimentary private consultation. 416-222-0025.