Call 416-222-0025 to get more info about this property
Toronto’s Entertainment District embodies everything that makes Toronto one of the most fascinating and engaging cities in North America. From Broadway plays at the Royal Alexandra and Princess of Wales Theatres, to pro sports at Skydome and the Air Canada Centre, to attractions like the CN Tower and Hockey Hall of Fame, to the Metro Toronto Convention Centre, to 200 restaurants and night clubs; this area is truly ‘happening’ day and night. And ‘The 393? condominium residence is just steps from it all, just minutes from the downtown core.
COMPREHENSIVE AMENITIES AND SERVICES FOR YOUR ULTIMATE CONVENIENCE
- All-inclusive monthly and corporate rates.
- Private lobby entrance with 24-hour concierge.
- Secure, on-site underground parking for one car.
- Health club and additional conveniences.
- Full orientation of the complex and area upon arrival.
- Fully-equipped kitchens with all appliances, dinnerware and utensils.
- Bathrooms complete with all towels, hair dryers and bathrobes.
- Two-bedroom suites feature two bathrooms.
- Entertainment center with flat screen TV and VIP cable.
- In-suite business centre.
- Private phones with free local calls. High speed wifi Internet available.
- Private mailbox and complete postal service.
- Individual climate-controlled heat and air conditioning.
- Full-size duvet covers; high thread count cotton linens.
- Beds feature queen size “Beauty Rest” mattresses.
- In-suite washer, dryer, iron and ironing board.
- Professional housekeeping services available.
- Full relocation services available.
One Bedroom Suite: Starting from $4,500
One Bedroom + Den Suite: Starting from $4,900
Two Bedroom Suite: Starting from $5,900
Two Bedroom + Den Suite: Starting from $6,500
(All rates subject to change without notice, and may be subject to local taxes.)
* Minimum stay required. *