Call 416-222-0025 to get more info about this property
Oakville lies just west of Toronto, on the shores of Lake Ontario. Founded in 1827, its rich heritage is preserved everywhere you look, and especially in the downtown area where quaint 19th century buildings house over 400 fine shops, restaurants and services. Just minutes from downtown Oakville is Oakridge Heights, perfectly situated for those who enjoy the lifestyle of a small-but-vibrant town, but need to be close to Toronto, one of North America’s most dynamic cities.
All condominium residences are located close to both downtown Oakville and the QEW highway, for easy access to anywhere in southern Ontario. Downtown Toronto is just 30 minutes away by car or GO commuter train.
COMPREHENSIVE AMENITIES AND SERVICES FOR YOUR ULTIMATE CONVENIENCE
- All-inclusive monthly and corporate rates.
- Private lobby entrance with 24-hour concierge.
- Secure, on-site underground parking for one car.
- Health club and additional conveniences.
- Full orientation of the complex and area upon arrival.
- Fully-equipped kitchens with all appliances, dinnerware and utensils.
- Bathrooms complete with all towels, hair dryers and bathrobes.
- Two-bedroom suites feature two bathrooms.
- Entertainment center with flat screen TV and VIP cable.
- In-suite business centre.
- Private phones with free local calls. High speed wifi Internet available.
- Private mailbox and complete postal service.
- Individual climate-controlled heat and air conditioning.
- Full-size duvet covers; high thread count cotton linens.
- Beds feature queen size “Beauty Rest” mattresses.
- In-suite washer, dryer, iron and ironing board.
- Professional housekeeping services available.
- Full relocation services available.
One Bedroom Suite: Starting from $4,400
One Bedroom + Den Suite: Starting from $4,800
Two Bedroom Suite: Starting from $5,600
Two Bedroom + Den Suite: Starting from $6,100
(All rates subject to change without notice, and may be subject to local taxes.)
* Minimum stay required. *
REQUEST A RESERVATION OR LEARN MORE