When you’re jet-setting internationally to do business, executive rentals are second-nature to your lifestyle. This means that it’s of the utmost importance to find a furnished apartment that can deliver in key areas throughout your business trip.
Benefits of Executive Residences
An executive rental is often the most superior option because they tend to offer far more options than hotels can. A hotel has rooms with a very limited amount of square footage, usually at a premium price. When you stay in an executive apartment, you end up getting much more space, with an environment that reproduces the niceties and comfort of your own home.
About the Executive Residence at MAC Furnished Residences, Inc.
MAC Furnished Residences Inc. is a leading provider of executive residences throughout the Greater Toronto Area (GTA). We take special pride in our attention to detail with every area within our Toronto executive apartments.
Every suite is designer-decorated and features state-of-the-art entertainment centres with VIP cable and a full-size kitchen. The kitchens feature modern appliances, elegant dinnerware, and utensils. Furthermore, telephone service is provided, with high-speed Internet available. Bathrooms come with all the toiletries, hairdryers, and bathrobes you’ve come to expect.
We offer apartments within Toronto’s most in-demand areas including the business core; The Entertainment District, and suburban business centres.
This includes downtown, Yonge & Bloor, North York, Richmond Hill, Mississauga, and Oakville.
Building styles range from classical architecture to more modern buildings depending on the area you are staying.
- Downtown Toronto: within the downtown area, condos are available at King-Spadina; Skydome City; Simcoe; The 393; Grand Trunk; Bremner; 300 Front, Market Square; and Air Canada Centre.
- Yonge & Bloor: our properties include the Four Seasons Residences; Platinum Residences; Pantages; and Bloor Residences.
- North York: located at Yonge & Sheppard, we have suites at MAC Garden; Hollywood Plaza; Anndale; The Beecroft; and Mel Lastman Square.
- Richmond Hill: our Richmond Hill buildings include Bayview Place and Pond Drive.
- Mississauga: we have Amber; Brickstone; The Crystal; Grand Park; Parkside Village; and The Suites of Mississauga.
- Oakville: in Oakville, MAC Furnished Residences Inc. operates suites in Lyon’s Valley, Oakhaven, Oakville Townhouses, and Old Oakridge Mills.
How Much Does an Executive Rental Cost?
An executive rental provides excellent value over a hotel room, usually providing much more space and amenities for a lesser cost. MAC Furnished Residences Inc. offers the best in executive rentals starting at $4,400 for a one-bedroom suite; $4,800 and up for a one-bedroom plus den; $5,600 and up for a two-bedroom; and $6,100 and up for a two-bedroom plus den.
(All rates quoted subject to change without notice, and may be subject to local taxes.)
*Minimum stay required.
For an exceptional experience in a Toronto executive apartment, select MAC Furnished Residences Inc. to meet all your needs. We have 17 years of experience in providing business people with the best short-term accommodations. We also offer other services including relocation assistance and real estate brokers. To learn more about how MAC Furnished Residences Inc. can make your stay in Toronto memorable, contact us toll-free at 1 (877) 239-0025, locally (416) 222-0025 or e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org.