If you’re relocating to Toronto, you should absolutely consider staying in a furnished suite when you first arrive should. It will allow you to settle in, get acquainted with the city, and give you some time to find a more permanent residence in the competitive Toronto real estate market.
Here at MAC Furnished Residences, we provide furnished suites to suite any traveller needs, whether that be a one-bedroom condo, or a two-bedroom suite to accommodate a family.
Once you arrive to your new city, it’s not uncommon to feel slightly overwhelmed and a little homesick if moving away from friends, family, and loved ones. Staying in a furnished suite might help alleviate some of these feelings and take away some of the common stressors of relocating.
When relocating to Toronto, you’ll likely have many personal belongings coming with you. Occasionally, the arrival time of yourself and the bulk of your belongings might differ, so it’s important to pack a few personal items with you that you can place in your temporary accommodation. This could include photo albums, picture frames, or sentimental ornaments. If you are traveling with young children, make sure to pack some of their favourite stuffed animals and toys!
On top of showcasing some of your personal belonging in your furnished suite, you can further personalize the space with additional home decorations such as pillows, blankets, and plants. Just keep in mind that you will need to transport these items with you when you move, so it might be best to not go too overboard with your purchases.
Although the dining in and takeaway options are endless in Toronto, sometimes all you need to get settled in to your new home is a home cooked meal. This is why staying in a furnished apartment is ideal, as all of our suites come with a full and functioning kitchen equipped with everything you might need to prepare your favourite comfort foods.
Not sure if you will need a furnished suite when you relocate to Toronto or need some more information? MAC Relocation Services are here to help! Not only are we able to provide furnished suites once you arrive to Toronto, we offer many other relocation services:
- Toronto and the GTA Area Orientations – we will personally familiarize you with the city and neighbourhoods.
- Move Management (Global) – we arrange the mover, survey the home, take care of customs clearance, and all of the other details from origin to destination.
- Destination/Settling in Service – we can help you organize things such as your Social Insurance Number, Health Insurance, Driver’s Licence, Banking Schools, Cars, Pets, etc.
- Rental and Residential Re-Sale – As experts in rental and home purchases in Toronto and the GTA, our licensed Toronto realtors can help you find your perfect new home.
- Temporary Accommodations – we offer furnished suites and luxury furnished apartments whilst you wait for your permanent real estate accommodation.
- Departure Services – we also help those leaving Canada through home sales, lease termination, closing of utilities, etc.
If you are considering relocating to Toronto or the GTA, please don’t hesitate to get in touch with someone on our team. All of our real estate agents and brokers are licenced with OREA (Ontario Real Estate Association) and TREB (Toronto Regional Real Estate Board). We can assist in individual relocations, family relocations, and corporate relocations. For more information or to chat about our services, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or give us a call at 416-222-0025 / 1(877)-239-0025.