Located close to Mel Lastman Square and the Empress Walk Entertainment Complex, which features numerous shops, restaurants, movie theatre, liquor store and Loblaws grocery store, you will find Toronto’s best selection of furnished residences. Each location features a choice of unimaginable one and two bedroom suites with balconies. Each suite is appointed with beautiful tile foyers and plush carpeting throughout, and complemented by designer furnishings, giving it a beautiful residential feeling. All fully equipped kitchens are custom designed, with five full-sized appliances, including an en-suite washer and dryer, as well as all the amenities to prepare a gourmet meal.
comprehensive amenities and services for your ultimate convenience
- All-inclusive monthly and corporate rates.
- Private lobby entrance with 24-hour concierge.
- Secure, on-site underground parking for one car.
- Health club with whirlpool and sauna.
- Full orientation of the complex and area upon arrival.
- Fully-equipped kitchens with all standard-sized appliances, dinnerware and utensils.
- Bathrooms complete with all toiletries, hair dryers and bathrobes.
- Two-bedroom suites feature two full bathrooms.
- Entertainment center with 32″ TV, DVD player, CD stereo & Rogers VIP cable.
- In-suite business centre complete with work desk, chair and phone.
- Private phones with free local calls. High speed Internet available.
- Private mailbox and complete postal service.
- Individual climate-controlled heat and air conditioning.
- Full-size duvet covers; high thread count cotton linens and towels.
- Beds feature queen size “Beauty Rest” mattresses.
- In-suite washer, dryer, iron and ironing board.
- Professional housekeeping services and parking available.
The Beecroft – Beecroft Road, North York, Ontario, M2N 7C5
|Suite Type||Monthly Rates (min. stay required) – Call for Corporate Rates|
|One Bedroom Suite||$4200.00 – $4350.00|
|Two Bedroom Suite||$5100.00 – $5550.00|
|Two Bedroom + Den||$5850.00 – $6000.00|
(All rates subject to change without notice, and may be subject to local taxes.)