Impressive residences with small-town tranquility
Oakville lies just west of Toronto, on the shores of Lake Ontario. Founded in 1827, its rich heritage is preserved everywhere you look, and especially in the downtown area where quaint 19th century buildings house over 400 fine shops, restaurants and services. Just minutes from downtown Oakville is Oakridge Heights, perfectly situated for those who enjoy the lifestyle of a small-but-vibrant town, but need to be close to Toronto, one of North America’s most dynamic cities.
All condominium residences are located close to both downtown Oakville and the QEW highway, for easy access to anywhere in southern Ontario. Downtown Toronto is just 30 minutes away by car or GO commuter train.
comprehensive amenities and services for your ultimate convenience
- All-inclusive monthly and corporate rates including all taxes and services.
- Privately controlled lobby entrance with 24 hours concierge.
- Health club with indoor lap pool and sauna.
- Fully-equipped kitchens with all standard-sized appliances, dinnerware and utensils.
- Two-bedroom suites feature two full-size bathrooms.
- Entertainment center with 32″ TV, DVD player, CD stereo & Rogers VIP cable.
- Private phones with free local calls. High-speed Internet available.
- Private mailbox and complete postal service.
- Professional housekeeping services available.
- Bathrooms complete with all toiletries and hair dryer.
- In-suite laundry, washer/dryer, iron and ironing board.
- Individual climate-controlled heat and air conditioning.
- Full-size duvet covers; high thread count cotton linens and towels.
- Master bedrooms feature Simmons ‘Beauty Rest’ mattresses.
- Secure, on-site underground parking available.
- In-suite business centre with work desk, chair and phone.
- Full orientation of the complex and area upon arrival.
Old Oakridge Mills – Old Mill Road, Oakville, Ontario, L6J 7V9
|Suite Type||Monthly Rates (min. stay required) – Call for Corporate Rates|
|One Bedroom Suite||$3900.00 – $4140.00|
|Two Bedroom Suite||$5000.00 – $5400.00|
(All rates subject to change without notice, and may be subject to local taxes.)