This exclusive downtown loft residence provides an excellent blend of downtown living in Canada’s most desirable urban setting. Situated in a historic neighborhood with the charm of Old York, with its Victorian architecture, and the St. Lawrence Market. A chic loft with excellent natural light, which offers an excellent blend of old world charm and modern flare. With brick-paved streets, and plenty of cafés and restaurants, first class entertainment, and great shopping, this is truly a cultural hotspot.
These suites are conveniently located only steps from Yonge Street, providing convenient walking access to the financial district. Relocating employees will appreciate the proximity to the Bay Street, and the access to the market.
comprehensive amenities and services for your ultimate convenience
- All-inclusive monthly and corporate rates.
- Private lobby entrance with 24-hour concierge.
- Full orientation of the suite upon arrival
- Fully-equipped kitchens with all standard-sized appliances, dinnerware and utensils.
- Bathrooms complete with all toiletries, hair dryers and bathrobes.
- Two-bedroom suites feature two full bathrooms.
- Entertainment center with 32″ TV, DVD player, CD stereo & Rogers VIP cable.
- Private phones with free local calls. High speed Internet available.
- Private mailbox and complete postal service.
- Individual climate-controlled heat and air conditioning.
- Full-size duvet covers; high thread count cotton linens and towels.
- Beds feature queen size “Beauty Rest” mattresses.
- In-suite washer, dryer, iron and ironing board.
- Professional housekeeping services available.
The Market – Front Street East, Toronto, Ontario, M5E 1B8
|Suite Type||Monthly Rates (min. stay required) – Call for Corporate Rates|
|One Bedroom Suite||$3900.00 – $4140.00|
|Two Bedroom Suite||$5000.00 – $5400.00|
(All rates subject to change without notice, and may be subject to local taxes.)