The Empress Walk is North York’s newest Condominium Residence & Entertainment Complex, situated opposite Mel Lastmen Square. Located directly below the condominium you will find the entertainment complex with over 30 shops, restaurants, movie theaters, liquor store, Loblaws grocery store and the Yonge subway line. The condominium features a choice of unimaginable one and two bedroom suites with balconies. Each suite is appointed with beautiful tile foyers and plush carpeting throughout, and complemented by designer furnishings, giving it a beautiful residential feeling. All fully equipped kitchens are custom designed, with five full-sized appliances, including an en-suite washer and dryer, as well as all the amenities to prepare a gourmet meal.
comprehensive amenities and services for your ultimate convenience
- All-inclusive monthly and corporate rates.
- Private lobby entrance with 24-hour concierge.
- Secure, on-site underground parking for one car.
- Health club with whirlpool and sauna.
- Full orientation of the complex and area upon arrival.
- Fully-equipped kitchens with all appliances, dinnerware and utensils.
- Bathrooms complete with all toiletries, hair dryers and bathrobes.
- Two-bedroom suites feature two full bathrooms.
- Entertainment centre with 27″ TV, DVD, CD stereo and cable service.
- In-suite business centre complete with work desk, chair and phone.
- Private phones with free local calls. High speed Internet available.
- Private mailbox and complete postal service.
- Individual climate-controlled heat and air conditioning.
- Full-size duvet covers; cotton linens and towels.
- Beds feature queen size “Beauty Rest” mattresses.
- In-suite washer, dryer, iron and ironing board.
- Professional housekeeping and monthly car rental services available.
Mel Lastman Square – Hillcrest Ave North York M2N-6Y6
|Suite Type||Monthly Rates (min stay required)|
|One Bedroom Suite||$3600.00 – $3900.00|
|Two Bedroom Suite||$4410.00 – $4710.00|
(All rates subject to change without notice, Call for special annual rates and availability)
View Larger Map