Toronto’s Entertainment District embodies everything that makes Toronto one of the most fascinating and engaging cities in North America. From Broadway plays at the Royal Alexandra and Princess of Wales Theatres, to pro sports at Skydome and the Air Canada Centre, to attractions like the CN Tower and Hockey Hall of Fame, to the Metro Toronto Convention Centre, to 200 restaurants and night clubs; this area is truly ‘happening’ day and night. And ‘The 393′ condominium residence is just steps from it all, just minutes from the downtown core.
comprehensive amenities and services for your ultimate convenience
- All-inclusive monthly and corporate rates.
- Private lobby entrance with 24-hour concierge.
- Secure, on-site underground parking for one car.
- Health club with whirlpool and sauna.
- Full orientation of the complex and area upon arrival
- Fully-equipped kitchens with all standard-sized appliances, dinnerware and utensils.
- Bathrooms complete with all toiletries, hair dryers and bathrobes.
- Two-bedroom suites feature two full bathrooms.
- Entertainment center with 32″ TV, DVD player, CD stereo & Rogers VIP cable.
- In-suite business centre complete with work desk, chair and phone.
- Private phones with free local calls. High speed Internet available.
- Private mailbox and complete postal service.
- Individual climate-controlled heat and air conditioning.
- Full-size duvet covers; high thread count cotton linens and towels.
- Beds feature queen size “Beauty Rest” mattresses.
- In-suite washer, dryer, iron and ironing board.
- Professional housekeeping services and parking available.
The 393 – King Street West, Toronto, Ontario, M5V 1Z9
|Suite Type||Monthly Rates (min. stay required) – Call for Corporate Rates|
|One Bedroom Suite||$4050.00 – $4200.00|
|Two Bedroom Suite||$5280.00 – $5550.00|
(All rates subject to change without notice, and may be subject to local taxes.)